Pages

Friday 2 September 2011

Jindagi doraahe par

         
                  After involving in some of the irregular activities of college, i found myself lost somewhere in  the midst of my path. Its a feeling that can't be explained. It may also give you instant happiness, but beware of the long term effect, which is always bad. I just saw a movie  named Jindagi doraahe par and i want to share something about it. So here i am.

                    Jindagi doraahe par is the story of every single students, specially boys, of MANIT. I am really confused after watching this movie and thinking where my life is heading towards. Is i am doing the right thing? Is i am heading towards the right path?? Still searching for the ans. I will not discuss the movie here, it will be task for you to go find and watch this movie.

           

               Here is the trailer of the movie Jindagi doraahe par, a very good effort made by my colleagues and juniors (actually i don't know all of them ), i am not that good critics that i can comment on the movie but i must say that massage of the movie is too good. I want to suggest, specially first years and second years students, that please watch it at least one time and grasp the positive energy of this movie.  Hope you like it.


         

No comments:

Post a Comment