Pages

Sunday 7 August 2011

RaNdOmNeSS...

What a wonderful day it was..!! After whole night bubbling with all the best friends of my college life, had a sound sleep till 12o'clock in the noon and woke up with some task that should be completed till the end of Sunday. I planned for almost everything attached to that particular thing. Had lunch in my "Messy" mess. (I will definitely elaborate about my mess food someday.) And after that walked toward Hostel no-3, with that  aim in my head that i should be back in my room in few hours

But no one knows what is going to happen next. As i was sitting at my friend Utkarsh's room, busy in doing facebooking, invited for a trip to Kerva Dam (a dam in bhopal). At first something knocks my head, hey did u forget about your thing, which you have to do today. After sometime i remembered that today is friendship day and there is always a next time, so i wore Utkarsh's jeans and T-shirt and ready to rock and roll.

Meantime planning for the trip, checking the maps etc, i heard that Kerva, what so good about it, lets plan for somewhere else and what could be worse than a bunch of people want to agree on a common topic, that where should we have to go. Finally after a long discussion , we agreed on Tekri, a place which was familiar to me. So what, as i decided, so i was on my words.

Seriously guys one of the best friendship day ever in my life. Enjoyment at its best..

Mahavir Temple




Utkarsh and Me

After Tekri, we went to Domino's, had some food and back to hostel with a lots of memories. And the thing for which i had planned for, did not completed yet, so what, as i said there is always a next time. Hope it will be completed soon, if only other random thought will not come to my mind...:P

No comments:

Post a Comment