Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Hello World

Hey there !!


Its my first blog and i just got inspired by someone. You must noted the time when i am posting this blog, don't you? It just because I was searching something on the net related to my teacher's homework that i didn't find in the text book. Mean while i am also using my facebook and i saw someone's blog there and i think why not me? As i am interested in doing new things so i started it.


Tomorrow i have to go to the class at 9 am but still i m awake due to that whore who gave me some assignment. She don't teach anything, just told us that you first go through these topics then i will elaborate it in the next lecture and in the next lecture she starts the new one. I am really fed up with her.


You all are must thinking that what i am writing, actually i also don't know what i am writing. It's just my finger which are moving here and there on the keyboard writing what my mind telling. May be this blog is a good weapon through which i can satisfy myself or i will be happy after yelling on anything which i don't like or don't want to happen to myself


And it is about 2 am right now so i m stopping my self here because i have to also attend tomorrow's lectures.


I selected the title as "Hello World" because when i write program in any language like C, C++, JAVA, PHP etc it must give the output "Hello World" ..


If you are reading me then please post some comment because i am a learner and i want to improve myself .





No comments:

Post a Comment