Pages

Thursday 4 August 2011

What should i blog about....

"Topic" the word which reflects the idea of the whole content of article. But how to choose it or on which topic someone should blog. As i starts bloging i also started to read other blogs. And frequently speaking i found many topic like the headlines of any English newspaper. Please don't mind it...


I was just thinking that on what topic i should blog. As i blog about myself in first two blogs, should i continue with that or should i change it to some serious stuff, like politics or education system or economy of India, or change it to some educational stuff which is going to help peoples or students studying in various engineering colleges. If i blog about some educational stuff then i will definitely got some hits by my classmates or other students, but that what i want. I mean i started it for me not for others but what is the significance of it if nobody going to read this, i should publicize this. Not yet decided..

I think i got the answer. Let me continue with this and i will switch the myself when i will be okay with it.

Till then enjoy reading about my life, my college life and my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment